1. 256AmateurTraveler.mp3 (played 86 times)
2. 255AmateurTraveler.mp3 (played 82 times)
3. 254AmateurTraveler.mp3 (played 88 times)
4. 253AmateurTraveler.mp3 (played 82 times)
5. 252AmateurTraveler.mp3 (played 77 times)
6. 251AmateurTraveler.mp3 (played 80 times)
7. 250AmateurTraveler.mp3 (played 71 times)
8. 249AmateurTraveler.mp3 (played 84 times)
9. 248AmateurTraveler.mp3 (played 81 times)
10. 247AmateurTraveler.mp3 (played 89 times)
11. 246AmateurTraveler.mp3 (played 82 times)
12. 245AmateurTraveler.mp3 (played 72 times)
13. 244AmateurTraveler.mp3 (played 79 times)
14. 243AmateurTraveler.mp3 (played 77 times)
15. 242AmateurTraveler.mp3 (played 108 times)
16. 241AmateurTraveler.mp3 (played 81 times)
17. 240AmateurTraveler.mp3 (played 76 times)
18. 239AmateurTraveler.mp3 (played 78 times)
19. 238AmateurTraveler.mp3 (played 86 times)
20. 237AmateurTraveler.mp3 (played 85 times)
21. 236AmateurTraveler.mp3 (played 84 times)
22. 235AmateurTraveler.mp3 (played 80 times)
23. 257AmateurTraveler.mp3 (played 53 times)
24. 258AmateurTraveler.mp3 (played 54 times)
25. 259AmateurTraveler_-_Pittsburgh.mp3 (played 46 times)
26. 260AmateurTraveler.mp3 (played 56 times)
27. 261AmateurTraveler.mp3 (played 52 times)
28. 262AmateurTraveler.mp3 (played 67 times)
29. 263AmateurTraveler.mp3 (played 52 times)
30. 264AmateurTraveler.mp3 (played 49 times)
31. 265AmateurTraveler.mp3 (played 50 times)
32. 266AmateurTraveler.mp3 (played 52 times)
33. 267AmateurTraveler.mp3 (played 53 times)
34. 268AmateurTraveler.mp3 (played 48 times)
35. 269AmateurTraveler.mp3 (played 46 times)
36. 270AmateurTraveler.mp3 (played 41 times)
37. 271AmateurTraveler.mp3 (played 50 times)
38. 272AmateurTraveler.mp3 (played 52 times)
39. 273AmateurTraveler.mp3 (played 47 times)
40. 274AmateurTraveler.mp3 (played 47 times)
AT#397 - Travel to Morocco
Hear about travel to Morocco as the Amateur Traveler talks to Ralph Velasco about his recent photography tour of the country. Ralph tells us about some of his favorite cities in the country Chefchaouen and Essaouira in a trip that also included Tangier, Rabat, Casablanca, Marrakech, and Fes.
AT#396 - Travel to Belfast, Northern Ireland
Hear about travel to Belfast, Northern Ireland as the Amateur Traveler talks to Mary Jo Manzanares about her recent trip there. Mary Jo was really interested in learning more about the history of "the troubles" and her husband about the Titanic.
AT#395 - Travel to Ottawa, Ontario
Hear about travel to Ottawa, Ontario as the Amateur Traveler talks to return guest Michael Soncina of Sonchy's Adventures about Canada's capital city. Michael was in Ottawa as a part of a press trip looking a new eco district the city is setting up in its downtown.
AT#394 - Travel to Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Hear about travel to Rio de Janeiro, Brazil as the Amateur Traveler talks to Kay from TheKayDays.com who is a University student in Rio.
"Rio has a culture and a aura that is completely different from anywhere I have seen before."
AT#393 - Travel to Arequipa, Peru
Hear about travel to Arequipa, Peru as the Amateur Traveler talks to Sam from Indefinite Adventure. Arequipa is Peru’s second largest city after Lima. It is in the south, inland, west of Lake Titicaca and south of Cusco. Sam heard about Arequipa from other travelers and lived and worked there for a month as a temporary local.
AT#392 - Trekking in Ecuadors Quilotoa Loop
Hear about trekking in Ecuador’s Quilotoa Loop as the Amateur Traveler talks to Kim Mance about her recent trip to that country. Kim spent 3 weeks in Ecuador including one week on the Quilotoa Loop.
AT#391 - Travel to Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Hear about travel to Baton Rouge as the Amateur Traveler talks to Lindsay Thomas from TheTraveluster.com about her hometown. Baton Rouge is the capital of Louisiana. It can be a great gateway to Cajun food and culture.
AT#390 - Travel to Ireland
Hear about travel to Ireland as Chris, the Amateur Traveler himself, talks about a recent trip to the Emerald Isle. Chris did a driving tour with 7 family members and friends from Dublin to the west point of Ireland and of Europe.
AT#389 - Travel to Andalucia, Spain
Hear about travel to the Andalucia region of Spain as the Amateur Traveler talks to Crawford Hill from Chill Expeditions about his adopted home in Southern Spain. Crawford traveled in that area and then fell in love and bought a second home here.
AT#388 - Travel to the Island of Shikoku, Japan
Hear about travel to the Island of Shikoku, Japan as the Amateur Traveler talks to Dan from Chicago about his recent trip back to the island. Dan also worked teaching English on Shikoku in the city of Imabari. Shikoku is the 4th largest of the islands in Japan and just across the from Hiroshima. Shikoku is mountainous, more traditional and more rural than the areas of Japan more tourists know.
AT#387 - Travel to Macedonia
Hear about travel to Macedonia as the Amateur Traveler talks to Kelsey of CineTraveler.com about her recent trip to this country in the Balkans. Macedonia is just north of Greece and probably best known as the home for Alexander the Great but Kelsey found much more to recommend in this much too overlooked country. In a week they were able to see much of the country.
AT#386 - Travel to the Windward Islands of the Lesser Antilles in the Caribbean
Hear about travel to the Windward Islands of the Lesser Antilles in the Caribbean as the Amateur Traveler talks again to Gary Arndt of Everything-Everyhwere.com. Gary just finished an island hopping tour that took him to most of the islands in the Caribbean. We will cover the islands of St. Martin, Anguilla, Saba, St. Barts, St. Eustatius, St. Kitts, Nevis, Antigua, Barbuda, and Montserrat on this episode.
AT#385 - Travel to the Republic of the Congo
Hear about travel to the Republic of the Congo (Congo-Brazzaville) as the Amateur Traveler talks to Chris Rosencranz about his recent visit to this country in equatorial African. The Republic of the Congo sits in the rain forest just north of the Congo River from its better known, and less stable neighbor, the Democratic Republic of Congo. “In the past few years the Republic of the Congo has emerged with some new infrastructure to let tourists access some of the best parks that the continent has going for it plus the rain forest itself which is really quite special, and the river.”
AT#384 - Travel to Vienna, Austria
Hear about travel to Vienna, Austria as the Amateur Traveler talks to Gerhard Strassgschwandtner who is a tour guide and owner of the Third Man Museum in Vienna.
AT#383 - Travel to the Navajo Nation (Arizona)
Hear about travel to the Navajo Nation as the Amateur Traveler talks to Mark Carrara from markstravels.com about his recent visit. The Navajo Nation is a semi-autonomous Native American-governed territory the size of the state of Connecticut located mostly in Arizona. It can be described as desolate, majestic, barren and spacious.