1. 256AmateurTraveler.mp3 (played 91 times)
2. 255AmateurTraveler.mp3 (played 90 times)
3. 254AmateurTraveler.mp3 (played 95 times)
4. 253AmateurTraveler.mp3 (played 88 times)
5. 252AmateurTraveler.mp3 (played 85 times)
6. 251AmateurTraveler.mp3 (played 89 times)
7. 250AmateurTraveler.mp3 (played 78 times)
8. 249AmateurTraveler.mp3 (played 94 times)
9. 248AmateurTraveler.mp3 (played 88 times)
10. 247AmateurTraveler.mp3 (played 98 times)
11. 246AmateurTraveler.mp3 (played 89 times)
12. 245AmateurTraveler.mp3 (played 80 times)
13. 244AmateurTraveler.mp3 (played 87 times)
14. 243AmateurTraveler.mp3 (played 87 times)
15. 242AmateurTraveler.mp3 (played 114 times)
16. 241AmateurTraveler.mp3 (played 88 times)
17. 240AmateurTraveler.mp3 (played 83 times)
18. 239AmateurTraveler.mp3 (played 85 times)
19. 238AmateurTraveler.mp3 (played 94 times)
20. 237AmateurTraveler.mp3 (played 94 times)
21. 236AmateurTraveler.mp3 (played 91 times)
22. 235AmateurTraveler.mp3 (played 87 times)
23. 257AmateurTraveler.mp3 (played 58 times)
24. 258AmateurTraveler.mp3 (played 62 times)
25. 259AmateurTraveler_-_Pittsburgh.mp3 (played 53 times)
26. 260AmateurTraveler.mp3 (played 65 times)
27. 261AmateurTraveler.mp3 (played 61 times)
28. 262AmateurTraveler.mp3 (played 76 times)
29. 263AmateurTraveler.mp3 (played 60 times)
30. 264AmateurTraveler.mp3 (played 56 times)
31. 265AmateurTraveler.mp3 (played 58 times)
32. 266AmateurTraveler.mp3 (played 60 times)
33. 267AmateurTraveler.mp3 (played 65 times)
34. 268AmateurTraveler.mp3 (played 56 times)
35. 269AmateurTraveler.mp3 (played 54 times)
36. 270AmateurTraveler.mp3 (played 50 times)
37. 271AmateurTraveler.mp3 (played 57 times)
38. 272AmateurTraveler.mp3 (played 59 times)
39. 273AmateurTraveler.mp3 (played 53 times)
40. 274AmateurTraveler.mp3 (played 55 times)
AT#416 - Travel to Southwest England
Hear about travel to Southwest England as the Amateur Traveler talks to Edith about her adopted home. This episode will look at the area southwest of Bristol, two hours west of London. Edith says that the area of southwest England is “archetypical English”.
AT#415 - Travel to Riga, Latvia
Hear about travel to Riga, Latvia as the Amateur Traveler talks again to Spud Hilton, the travel editor for the San Francisco Chronicle, about his recent trip there. Riga is a surprisingly beautiful European city and the 2014 Capital of Culture for Europe.
AT#414 - Travel to Nova Scotia
Hear about travel to Nova Scotia as the Amateur Traveler talks to Sherry Ott about her recent trip to this province in Eastern Canada. Sherry returns to to the show to talk about a trip around Nova Scotia she took last June.
AT#413 - Travel to Dusseldorf, Germany
Hear about travel to Düsseldorf, Germany as the Amateur Traveler talks to Erik and Anne Hess about this city on the Rhine. Carnival, Christmas Markets and one of the most livable cities in the world.
AT#412 - Travel to Mazatlan, Mexico
Hear about travel to Mazatlan, Mexico as the Amateur Traveler talks again to Craig Zabransky about this Mexico seaport. Mazatlan is on the west coast of Mexico.
AT#411 - Travel to Arctic Manitoba
Hear about travel to Arctic Manitoba as the Amateur Traveler talks to Marybeth Bond from GutsyTraveler.com about her recent trip to Churchill Manitoba to see polar bears.
AT#410 - Travel to Indonesia and the Island of Komodo
Hear about travel to Indonesia as the Amateur Traveler talks to repeat guest Chris Willis about his trip to Indonesia. The main objective of Chris’s trip was to photograph Komodo dragons in the wild. Komodo dragons live on 2-3 islands which are not near any airport so getting there is half the experience.
AT#409 - Travel to Mobile, Alabama
Hear about travel to Mobile, Alabama as the Amateur Traveler talks to Carla Rountree from theinconsistentnomad.com about her home state. There are beautiful beaches. It is an area that was founded in the early 1700s so there is lots of culture, lots of history and it is even the area where Mardi Gras actually started in the USA.
AT#408 - Travel to Sudan
Hear about travel to Sudan as the Amateur Traveler talks to Nicholas Bori of the I Quit project about his journey through that remote African country. Nicholas visited Sudan on an overlanding truck that traversed Africa from south to north.
AT#407 - Travel to Montana
Hear about travel to Montana as the Amateur Traveler talks to Donna Hull from MyItchyTravelFeet.com. Donna and her husband visited Montana in 2001 as part of a National Park tour and fell in love with the Big Sky state. Finally in 2010 they moved to the Bitterroot Valley of Montana, the so called “banana belt” of Montana. They had planned to live there only in the Summer but did not want to leave when the end of Summer came.
AT#406 - Travel to the Russian Far East
Hear about travel to the Russian Far East as the Amateur Traveler talks to freelance travel journalist Robert Reid about his numerous journeys to this remote part of Russia. Robert does not describe a country that is easy to see or necessarily always approachable, but one that can still be seductive. Learn why Robert has “Russia Love”.
AT#405 - Travel to The Pantanal, Brazil
Hear about travel to The Pantanal in Brazil as the Amateur Traveler talks to Daisy about her recent trip to this vast wetlands area. The Pantanal is south of the Amazon in Eastern Brazil and also extends into Bolivia and Paraguay.
“The Pantanal is a basin that is the world’s largest wetlands. It is about ten times the size of the Everglades. It’s really a great site to see wildlife.” The Pantanal is a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
AT#404 - Travel to Southern Alberta in Canada
Hear about travel to Southern Alberta as the Amateur Traveler talks to Karl Andrews from Calgary about travel to his home province. The Canadian Rockies, Kananaskis Country, Waterton Park, Head-Smashed-In Buffalo Jump, The Calgary Stampede, and Dinosaurs.
AT#403 - Travel to the Island of Socotra and Yemen
Hear about travel to the Island of Socotra and Yemen as the Amateur Traveler talks to Earl from WanderingEarl.com about a visit to this isolated island best known for its production of frankincense. The island is quite isolated and a third of its plant life is found nowhere else on the planet. With trees like the umbrella-shaped dragon’s blood tree it has been described as the most alien-looking place on Earth.
AT#402- Travel to the Windward Islands of the Lesser Antilles in the Caribbean