REASON Podcast is a weekly discussion of events, current and historical, from a skeptical and rational perspective without theological bias.
For more information, please check out our website: wnyatheist.org
or email us: REASON@wnyatheist.org
1. 6-10-2012.mp3 (played 19 times)
2. 6-3-2012.mp3 (played 16 times)
3. 5-27-2012.mp3 (played 14 times)
4. 5-20-2012.mp3 (played 13 times)
5. 5-13-2012.mp3 (played 13 times)
6. 5-6-2012.mp3 (played 16 times)
7. 4-29-2012.mp3 (played 17 times)
8. 4-22-2012.mp3 (played 14 times)
9. 4-15-2012.mp3 (played 14 times)
10. 4-8-2012.mp3 (played 18 times)
11. 4-1-2012.mp3 (played 13 times)
12. 3-25-2012.mp3 (played 17 times)
13. 3-18-12.mp3 (played 17 times)
14. 3-11-2012.mp3 (played 15 times)
15. 2-19-2012.mp3 (played 11 times)
16. 2-12-2012.mp3 (played 18 times)
17. 2-5-2012.mp3 (played 16 times)
18. 1-29-2012.mp3 (played 9 times)
19. dr%201-25-2012.mp3 (played 16 times)
20. 6-17-2012.mp3 (played 12 times)
21. 6-24-2012.mp3 (played 8 times)
22. 7-1-2012.mp3 (played 8 times)
23. 7-8-2012.mp3 (played 6 times)
24. 7-15-2012.mp3 (played 8 times)
25. 7-22-2012.mp3 (played 5 times)
26. 7-29-2012.mp3 (played 5 times)
27. 8-5-2012.mp3 (played 6 times)
28. 8-12-2012.mp3 (played 7 times)
29. 8-19-2012.mp3 (played 2 times)
30. 8-26-2012.mp3 (played 3 times)
31. 9-2-2012.mp3 (played 6 times)
32. 9-9-2012.mp3 (played 4 times)
33. 9-16-2012.mp3 (played 4 times)
34. 9-23-2012.mp3 (played 1 times)
35. 10-6-1012.mp3 (played 1 times)
36. 10-14-2012.mp3 (played 2 times)
37. 11-11-12.mp3 (played 6 times)
38. 11-4-2012.mp3 (played 5 times)
39. 11-18-2012.mp3 (played 3 times)
40. 12-2-2012.mp3 (played 3 times)
this random week, Gut feelings might be best predictions of marital bliss, 'Humans evolved after a female chimpanze mated with a pig': Extraordinary claim made by American geneticist, Clocks, Power Ballads, the pinnacle of artistic expression and artistic achievement.
This random week, Quantum Physics proaves that there is an afterlife, claims, scientist, Doctor accused of selling false hopes to families, Plato and Platonism, The Dallas Cowboys are better than the New York Giants.
This random week, Religion, Contraception, and Bosses' Rights, Dallas Researchers make b****t Cancer Discovery, Jupiter, The Catholic Church is justified in forbidding the use of condoms.
This random week, Religion's Surprising Emotional Sense: New Atheists are wrong again, Rewiring the brain to treat OCD, Gypsies and Europe, Cell phones should be banned from primary and secondary education classrooms.
This random week, Rubio downcast about immigration reform, casts blame on Obama, 'Lost' Indian Jews come to Israel despite skepticism over ties to faith, Quantum entanglement, Seemingly violent religions like Islam are more of a danger than more pacifistic religions like Jainism.
The Random Week, Child Behavior: Not in their Genes?, Vitamin D pills' effect on healthy bones queried, Smallpox and the Conquest of America, There is a Government conspiracy to stigmatize the term 'Conspiracy Theory.'
This Random Week, This Alkaline African Lake Turns Animals into Stone, NY Woman who ran family drug ring faces prison, Government Shutdown, Pop music is an inherently inferior presentation of the art of music.
This random week, House pushes U.S. to the edge of a shutdown, Cough Syrup, Gravity is Monotheism of the universe.
This random week, Massive aquifer discovered in Kenya holds 70 years worth of water, may reshape nation, Fear can be calmed during sleep, study suggests, Murder, Inc., Prisoners should be allowed to vote.
This random week, the science of gay marriage, The road to the Civil War, Water cost and supply should be controlled by the market.
This random week devolves into this random show. David is back, and joins us for our comletely unscripted discussion of our 99 past shows, some news, some stuff, and stuff and stuff.
This random week, The trouble with Syria, Study: too much religion can harm economy, Emperor Claudius.
This random week, News outlets misgendering of Private Manning draws criticism, Evidence based justice acknowledges our corrupt memories, Interview with Kevin Davis, author of 'Understanding an Atheist: A Practical guide to Relating to Non-believers,' Standup comedy is the greatest form of art.
This random week, Government lawayers advocate for atheism as a religion, Human evolutionar change 100 times higher in the past 5,000 years, a rare, but fun, rant, The eye, After a week of starvation, steak would be a better choice than pasta to break the fast.
This random week, Eastern Medicine seeks to balance, Religious family survives being lost at sea, The Iran-Contra Affair, Reality television shows such as 'Keeping up with the Kardashians' are good for America.
This random week, Monogamy's boost to human evolution, Dinner lady sacked for accidentally serving pork to a Muslim child, The Big Bang, George W. Bush, as President of the United States of America, could defeat one extremely drunk Dalek.
This random week, Economists Caution: Prepare for 'Massive Wealth Destruction,' HPV Virus linked to third of throat cancer cases, The Plot to Kill Hitler, Superman could kick the crap out of The Hulk.
This random week, What and when babies first eat may affect diabetes risk, Former Bush economist defends the 1%, The Plame Affair, Propaganda is necessary.
This random week, Science and Religion: clash of two faiths, Anti-bank "chalk vandal" found not guilty, World's first GM babies born, a game you have never heard of.
This random week, Exploding number of elderly prisoners strains system, taxpayers, Marijuana legalization gains support, confounding policymakers, Thomas Jefferson, The Borg were just a rip off of the Cyber-men.
This random week, Conservatives pledge to defy any marriage equality ruling the Supreme Court reaches, Sodomy hazing leaves victim, 13, outcast in Colorado as boys abusing boys increases, Mars, magnets are the work of the devil.
This random week, Supreme Court says genes can't be patented; patient advocates and researchers cheer, Russian President: I did not steal Super Bowl Ring, William Jennings Bryan, True Blood is better than Twilight.
This random week, Atomic bomb tests confirm formation of new brain cells, Valedictorian rips up preapproved speech, recites prayer instead, thermonuclear devices, cats have a soul.
This random week, New Zogby poll: scandal chatter doesn't matter, Graphene, even if stitched together, is strongest material in the world, Tornadoes, Jules Verne invented water.
This random week, Freedom of religion holds strong today, Attorney: Nushawn Williams does not have HIV, The House Un-American Activities Committee, Drone attacks are a legitimate way to fight our enemies both domestically and abroad.